1. Download Form IEPF-5 from the website of IEPF (http://www.iepf.gov.in/IEPF/refund.html) for filing the claim for refund. Read the instructions provided on the instruction kit along with the e-form carefully before filling the form. Please also check the following details correctly while filling the online form:
b. Bank details in your active Demat account
c. Demat Account Details
2. CIN of the Company is L24230TG1981PLC003201. Enter the same and click on “Pre-fill”.
3. After filling the form press “Check Form” and “Prescrutiny” and if there are no pre-scrutiny errors, save it on your computer to upload the same online in the MCA portal.
4. To upload the form the following procedure shall be followed:
a. Open http://www.iepf.gov.in/IEPF/refund.html and click on “upload Eforms”
b. If you already have an account please login with the existing credentials, if not click on “Register Now!” to open a new account.
c. Enter the required fields to complete registration.
d. With the login credentials entered during registration login to MCA.
e. After logging in select “Normal Forms” and upload the duly filled e-form.
5. On successful uploading, an acknowledgement will be generated indicating the SRN. Please note the SRN for future tracking of the form.
6. Take a printout of the duly filled Form IEPF-5 and the acknowledgement issued after uploading the form.
7. The following documents shall be sent to the Nodal Officer, IEPF of the Company for verification:
a. Self-attested copy of IEPF-5 form signed by all the holders.
b. Copy of MCA acknowledgement.
c. Indemnity bond in original to be signed by all the holders on Rs. 100 stamp paper.
d. Advance stamped receipt signed by all the holders across the revenue stamp
e. Original Share Certificate(s)
f. Copy of Aadhar Card
g. Original cancelled cheque where the name of the holder is printed on the cheque leaf
h. Copy of Passport, OCI and PIO card in case of foreigners and NRI
Kindly mark the envelope as - "CLAIM FOR REFUND FROM IEPF AUTHORITY" addressed to:
Nodal Officer, IEPF
NATCO Pharma Limited
Road No. 2, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad - 500034
All the holders should sign on Form IEPF 5 and attached documents. On receipt of the same, we shall do the needful.
For any further clarifications or more information, you may kindly write to us at our below mentioned address or you may email us at: